Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Lazy Day

So today I went to work and did that thing. Stayed busy but not "insane stressed busy". Then, as with every Tuesday I was going to go workout with Mark but he texted me and said he had to do it early and without me. Which kind of made me feel better because I really did not want to work out today. So, I got food, came home, and played some World of Warcraft with Graham (Olaris), Ashley (Asule), and John (Stroopus). Graham and Ashley need to move back soon. John and I, need to cross paths more often as well. I meant to get a screen shot of us all killing stuff. Maybe I will ask them to get on tomorrow, just for the screen shot. Ah, here is an old one.

I enjoy getting to talk with them and "accomplish" something even though that something doesn't have any long term effect; I feel like I grow closer to them because we have shared another experience together.
I enjoy hearing other people attempt to explain what is beautiful to them in words. It is so impossible but I still like to hear it because I feel as if I get to see the world through their eyes for a bit. Some people its the wind. Others it is tea in a dimly lit warm room. Still others it is those pictures of things reflecting off of curved surfaces so that the colors stretch and scream for space. Some stir up feeling inside myself but others I have never experienced or even thought of. So hearing them explain it almost implants this memory into my head that I have never experienced that makes me feel happy. Almost like the book The Giver.

No comments: