Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sensitivity

Have you ever put on a shirt/sock/pant and been pricked by something? Then you try to go find it with your hand and it is no where to be found. So the object almost becomes unwearable because you get pricked and you also can't change the situation so you won't get pricked. That is about how I feel around certain people. They prick me in certain ways and I have tried to let them know in some way to change the situation but it does not change anything. Then when I do open up they like run away and don't speak to me for weeks.

My car is still busted but I love the car I am borrowing now. It drives so much better than mine. I want to keep it and that is making me procrastinate on getting mine fixed. I have not posted pictures in a while but I will soon, I promise. My birthday is a week from today and I am getting pretty much very excited. I will be able to date like a grown up and go anywhere that I'd like to go. Speaking of dating, I am smitten. Every time we have talked so far it has been constant conversation and great conversation at that. We had been on the edge between saying, "Hi" and smiling real big when we meet and hugging for like a week. The other day she was mid conversation with someone and broke off to hug me and then went back. Maybe I am reading too much into it but I am smitten, so who cares? The situation is complicated though and I haven't told her that I am smitten yet. The past two women that I have told my feeling to have taken three steps back from me. I am being vague for a reason but if things change I won't be anymore.

No comments: