Wednesday, May 23, 2007

internet birthday

So, it is about 45 minutes from my birthday and I am blogging. I love it. The past few days have been intense and awesome. The next will follow suit. Right now I am going to make this short because I have so many things to do including shopping for a new car before I leave for the beach at 7am on Friday. This is me being so happy that I have been blessed with so much energy the past little bit that I can still enjoy all that is going down when so much is going down. The blog will not be touched Friday through Monday and I will try to do one on Thursday night before I leave and one on Monday night filled with pictures of the beach and everything in between.

Read this and then do it: Think about the thing you feel the most passionate about. The thing or person that makes your emotions flow out directly out of your chest and eyes. [Music, Painting, Stargazing, Cuddling, Running, Biking] Close your eyes and experience it. It makes you want to do it right now. Realize the fact that you can be and are loved more than you love this.

No comments: