Friday, May 18, 2007

Weak week

So this week has been a little ruff with the shadow of car breaking, relational issues, and work being stressful. But this morning I saw exactly what I needed to see. A five day weather forecast. Friday - Sunny and 74; Saturday - Sunny and 73; Sunday - Sunny and 81; Monday - Sunny and 81; Tuesday - Sunny and 82; This five day forecast is my five day forecast. Not only for weather but also for experience and joy. Today will continue to be busy, hence why I am writing this on my lunch break but it doesn't matter. Being at peace does not mean there is no turmoil in your life. Truly being at peace is being able to be at peace when it the the most trying day of your life and you can maintain perspective. I am thankful for the hard week because it has tuned my perspective slightly better than it was before this week. That five day forecast is perfect leading up to my birthday. Add in: possibly going to the Classic, the season finally of 24, one more night of World of Warcraft, hanging out with a few of my best friends downtown, going to the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, and going to the beach. That is a week worth living for.
Go to my Flickr page here to see a few pictures from last week. I haven't taken many pictures this week because I am not really in the mindset for it. That will change tonight. Always expect great things because then you might actually see that they happen all the time.

No comments: