Friday, May 11, 2007

Killer Moth

So, two of my best friends converged in Atlanta Wednesday night. We only had one night and we all had to get up early the next day so we could be up/out too late. Funny how we are so "grown up" already. Well parts of us at least.

There was no where else I'd rather be then right there all night. I want to always be at the location in time and space where there is no where else I'd rather be. I have that control. We all do, don't we? Last night I came and I just got into a daze and stayed there preparing for what is to come. I swear that if I lived my life recovering from the past days instead of preparing for the next, I would not enjoy the thigns I want to because I'd be too tired to do so. Tonight I am hanging out with Brad and Sarah. Not sure what or where yet but don't fret, I will get pictures. Tomorrow I will be going to the Renaissance Festival with Karen and Michelle. I haven't been since 10th grade. No matter how "it" is, we will have fun.

Tangent because I can not wait to tell. I bought tickets to go see the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra the day after my birthday. Oh my goodness it will be incredible. I am seriously shaking from excitement already. Just the thought of the emotions and sounds I will have in two weeks makes me want to.... I couldn't think of how I would express how I feel right now in action. Maybe dancing a jig, or helping homeless, or just having a constant smile on my face. Shouldn't our thoughts already make us do that?

No comments: