Monday, May 7, 2007

Wha?

Wow. So I just watched last week's episode of 24. It was like the Evander Holyfield vs George Foreman fight. There were a few peaks of excitement where you stand up because you think something is about to go down. Then, nothing. The minutes/rounds just keep ticking by slug after boring slug. This is the championship of TV/boxing for goodness sakes, we expect blood and fouls. Considering all this, tonight's new episode better be like the Muhammad Ali vs Joe Frazier fight + the George Foreman vs Joe Frazier fight. Where there were knockdowns and knock outs just to have people get back up to be knocked out again.

On a completely different note, I felt so ninja today. I have hit smacked bees and flies out of the air before but never flat out caught a fly in mid flight before. Today was that day. A fly was flying around in the office near my desk and I swiped at him a few times and then hit him and my hand was closed. I said out loud, "AH HA! I hit him!" Then, I felt something in my hand and I said, "Oh no way! I caught him!" The co-worker next to me said, "Prove it." So I walked over put my hand on his desk saying, "Watch closely." I slowly opened my hand to see the fly rocket off of my hand like a rocket to the stars. It was awesome and I just stunned at how much of a highlight that was today. It s great to feel like a ninja.

No comments: