Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Snowflake, well more so.

We are all very interesting. Each is a unique being that there will never be another exactly alike. Even identical twins with identical DNA have different likes, dislikes, beliefs, and experiences. Like a snowflake that makes choices that makes it different from all the others. At the same time though, there are certain features that we have in ourselves or see in others that we seek out.
The one I am seeking is a genuine care and want for involvement in other people's lives. To help, experience, and share with people in general. Sadly I think I am on the tail end of having this feature myself. I am thinking of 'giving up' and sitting back and not trying at this anymore. I will feel like a large part of my life disappears that will most likely be filled with books, movies, video games, and outdoor activities. Then people who are trying like I used to be will come along eventually, if I'm lucky, and I will return to my feature with a huge smile. Just to that one person though.
If this is my plan of action I assume that others in my position have done the same. So that there are all the 'dormant people' out there just waiting for the spark of someone who cares to respond. Isn't that why I started doing this in the first place. Now I am back to where I was, doing what I have always done. I knew I was doing this for a reason, sometimes I get tired of trusting myself on it though.

No comments: