Friday, July 27, 2007

No doubt!

My new car is great. I have liked the gas mileage, the iPodness, and other features about my car for the little time I have had it but eventually I will own something more in my sporty style. I figure that having no car payments is kind of sporty in its own way. Also, my car earned a heck whole lot of points a few days ago when I realized something. It is a no nonsense car. If a passenger is not in the passenger seat, then the passenger airbag does not turn on. So I figured that is the seatbelt isn't buckled then the airbag isn't turned on. So I connected the seatbelt. Still stayed off. So then I crawled over into that seat and sat down. It finally switched on. I think my friend Laura was in the seat the other day and it didn't recognize her as an adult. Next time I will get her to hold some bricks so that the airbag will deploy if we get into an incident.

No comments: