Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Dreams or completely destroying everything

I have had dreams of about anything that is possible. I have been shot and shot someone. I have been able to fly and seen someone else fly. I have broken up relationships and found new ones. But this morning was a particularly fun one. I just got a new car.

Then, I dreamed that someone stole it from me or that I had to give it back for some reason. So I did what anyone would do in this situation; I grew to fifty feet tall and began my rampage of downtown Atlanta. Well I started in Lenox actually and then down to 10th street. Last night was an unusually cold night for a July 16th. I woke up fighting with my, many, covers like Godzilla making the crushing noises of the buildings. For some reason I am pretty sure there were no people in the city at all. Just buildings for me to smash.

No comments: