Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Definitions

Last night was the first good night of sleep that I have had in a very long time. It took my brain a few weeks of bad sleep to become fried, and then stayed fried for about two more. Now I am back, yet again, as always. In this occasion, I will coin a new word: "reflectfull". Surprised that it is not already a word? Ya, me too. If a person is full or reflections or reflective thought then, by the current dictionary, he/she is reflective. Reflective like a mirror. I think it should rather be reflectfull. Consider it coined.

About growing up, I think sound hinders us. 'Back in the day', if you will, there were no radios, TVs, iPods, planes, trains, or automobiles and we will existed. I actually think we thrived in our personal maturity. It is almost hard for many of us these days to sit in silence because it is uncomfortable since it is new and unknown. I suddenly find myself calling the sound of nature silence and rarely remember hearing only it. This past Sunday is one of the days that got me on the path back to my mind being structured again. It was a perfect day outside with the clouds blocking the sun every time it got too hot and the sun coming out to dry me after I got out of the pool. It was quiet with the birds and frogs singing and chirping. Just sitting and enjoying time, and also getting a burden off of my shoulders; it was great.

I must go for now but will most definately be back more often with more to say and to spill. Seek silence for a minute.

No comments: