Monday, June 11, 2007

Words and Phrases

This weekend was great and tiring. I choose to be tired because I choose to be busy. I heard some great thoughts this weekend that sparked my thought train engine and I could hardly sleep. That makes you tired also.

The first was on Friday night when a man who worked for Delta said, "You spend half of your life trying to get somewhere and the other half getting back. How awesomely blessed am I to have realized the importance of finding out what I really want to chase before I start the great quest. This realization has come through the foresight and hindsight of friends and not from any thought process of my own.

I am having a hard time with many things right now. Most are thoughts that people accept, some are sins, and some are my own feelings. I can't help but want to take action on what I feel.

Today is frustrating because of my last sentence and also because I can not remember many of the thoughts that were triggered this week. I think I am trying to use it as an excuse to get my internet back. So, I honestly need to start typing them over the weekend.

Edited: You have to see this.

No comments: