Monday, June 18, 2007

known by trials

I do not skip over hard times in my life when telling my life story because I am afraid of what you will think or otherwise. I skip over them because I do not want them to be the defining points of my life. Yes, I agree I have grown through them and others associate more through hardship than anything else. It is just I want to be known for the great things that have happened to me or that I have been able to do. If asked, I will tell without hesitation or restraint. Also, if I think that it could help someone in any way, then I will also tell that story. Maybe avoidance isn't healthy but I think avoidance that comes from fear or because you don't want to deal with it is unhealthy. Re-framing of the situation to is completely different. I have just realized yet again how different I am from many of the people that I know. I would like to be able to understand and choose the best. Having balance in everything.

I want to throw out a quick thanks to a whole lot of people who have had any contact with me at all. Whether you know me or are a person who has passed me on the street that I will never see again. I have been impacted so many times over the past month, it is crazy. So thank you.

No comments: