Thursday, June 14, 2007

Thinking = Mouse Wheel

So I just typed, "I am thinking myself into a hole." Then I deleted it because I am not thinking myself into a hole. I am already in a hole and I am trying to think my way out of it. Yet, I am not going anywhere. I am so stretched/tired that my thoughts aren't effective. Hence: no blogging, no intentional conversations, and no advice. A large part of me feels sick at being in this state. On the other hand though, a growing part of me enjoys not 'trying' to be intentional with my time with people and just allow good timing to rule. This has served me decently well so far and I will let you know how 'it all' turns out. How are you? I want to know your stories. After a quick number crunch, I believe that my gmail account that is in my profile page can hold about 50 million good sized emails. So, email away. I'd like to read. I'd like to know.

No comments: