Monday, June 4, 2007

Change of Approach

It took weeks for blogging to become a habit. Every night I would sit down and think about all the things I need to do and then all the things I want to do then add blogging to that list. Then I would write in my stream of conscious about everything I was feeling and/or thinking. Now this approach will have to change. I canceled my internet over this past weekend for many reasons. Sorry World of Warcraft. One being it was always down anyways. So now I have to post the blog at the office. I do not have the time to go into everything that I'd like to when blogging at the office. So here is my solution: I will continue to blog at home but into a word document. Then, I will put this file onto a mass storage drive to bring into the office every morning and post it before work begins. The "post time" will be the time and date that I typed the post. Now I feel like they added the feature to change that option just for this reason. Most likely not but it is still nice.

I have gotten a few messages asking about the smitteness (I think I just created a new word) of myself, who the girl is that is being smitten over, and for an update on the situation. Well first, I would update if anything were worth updating. Two, there are other things to be talked about and said. Three, it is over and done.

So, someone said yesterday about a very hard situation, "That is all the good that can come of that." I disagree. I do not know what other good could come of that situation and if I sat and thought about it for years I still wouldn't know. But, who are we to determine or limit what good can come of the worst situation just because we are blind to it. I am thankful that the world is so much bigger and more complex than I can comprehend and also the fact that it is even possible for great things to come out of these situations.

I will post more often and longer now that I have a system for actually getting it to you.

No comments: