Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Conflict and Conflicted

I avoid conflict because the pain/hardship/awkwardness is normally not worth the issue being addressed. Also, I avoid conflict because it involves me being caught. Here is where I am conflicted. I just lied. I feel gross. I almost feel sick to my stomach. I almost hope that that person talks to another certain person to find out that I am lying and never speaks to me again. Another part of me hopes I do not get caught. Either way I can not explain why I have been so dumb and tried to play a game when it was completely unnecessary. I am who I am and if that freaks you out or makes you feel uncomfortable, oh wells. Hopefully I will find other weird people out there who I can get along with that can understand part of what I feel. Until then, I blog... [was that a cheesy enough ending?]

No comments: