Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy by choice

Oh my! So I did not post last night because I walked in the door from a packed day and caught the tail end of the movie Pearl Harbor. Then I flipped to the history channel and then to he military channel, just in case. Of course there was a WWII documentary on, but it was about Pearl Harbor. I couldn't turn it down. 2am hits and I crash on the couch. A little bit about yesterday. First I got up and went to the park for some thinking time. I kept finding myself trying to think but being snapped back into the moment of where I was because of all the sights that were bombarding every part of me. (Pictures of the park found here) Then I called Lindsay to see if she wanted to go down and walk around the Inman Fest with me. Thank goodness she did. It was great just to get down there and walk around a bit. (Pictures here) THEN, a bunch of us attended a surprise party for Mark at Macaroni Grill. He is so fun. My emotions were all over the place this entire night but I attempted to avoid letting anyone know. (Pictures here)

That was Saturday. Sunday was a beast in and of itself. Went to church. Helped Katie and Kat move. The latter ended up not being bad because we had about 20 people. Then, went to Daron and Margret's wedding shower. One word for the things they got and them in general: awesome. Then swimming. Then big small group. (Pictures of all of those are the first few in the show here) Graham, you have got to see the ones of Patrick and your mom!

Hope you enjoyed the first 2.0 blog.... videos incoming soon also.

No comments: