Saturday, November 29, 2008

Full Semi-Circle

Things hardly come full circle. More like a suspension bridge. Your life's character arc continuing with little leap backs often to support you in the growth across the expanse that is circumstance.

How many others have toiled in the night like this? When I look around it seems that it is not many because of the shallow disposition of the world. Though I know that many have before. Now it is just electronic. What causes the difference between the introspective and the world changer?

Pay attention because all that you have worked for could be taken away in an instant. Why can't we change instantly for the better. We seem to do it for the worse through anger, envy, or some other flaw. What about a rewiring of how one thinks to rid them self of the ingrained wound that fails so often and easily?

My stances on things change. As I learn, it would be foolish to not adopt the most correct thought. If we did not, textbooks would still teach that the world is flat. Also, these decisions create a baseline to make assumptions from that facilitate an efficient life. When should I question my stances though? Everyday? (Impossible) Only when I stumble upon new information? (Pure chance) When friends challenge my stance with a better argument and more information? (Trusting in others for my own revitalizing) And I only am searching for what I have not yet found my stance.

Time for me to rewire.

No comments: