Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Doubt

To jump right into it, is it possible that everything that is possible happens? In a quantum world, the possibilities happen for sure but do the outcomes of the possibilities happen just in different universes? If so then all things that have happened to me and been coincidental happen in the universe I am in but in others they didn't occur what so ever. I wonder what my views are in those universes...

Things that are impossible however do not happen. Such as a whale falling on my head right now. That is impossible but where is this line drawn between possible and impossible? Is it impossible for something to come from nothing? If so then is the Big Bang impossible? Because if so, even with every possibility happening, I still wouldn't be here.

All that being said, I'm glad I am in the one that I am in. A part of me is sad for the other me-s in other universes. They probably aren't remotely as happy as I am. There is probably another one of me in another universe writing a much more sad blog, wishing he were in another universe.

Sucker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are the little-other-universe-frowning-cause-their-world-isn't-as-good-as-our's-Bens friends with a bunch of other multi-universe Brians?

Is this the blog that you are writing in consistently? If so, I want to put it on my blogroll on my blog.